Sign in to follow this  
Dixiedewdrop

Staff Application Dixiedewdrop

G'day everyone,
Today, I'm applying for a staff position, understandably we have enough staff members ATM, however,  in high hopes of the server growing I'm always interested in giving a helping hand where I can.
My experience on the server is just shy of a 3 months, I've tried my best my applying my knowledge best I can, this is evident but helping new and old players when needed, as well as making guides for the forums to try and help players when I'm not active.
Furthermore, I'm always putting in my input for new updates that players and myself would like, to hopefully better the server and playing experience

A bit of background knowledge:
Location: Australia (I believe this may be helpful as when I'm normally on there seems to be no staff active)
Currently Studying and working Part-time

Goals and Objectives:
My goals for applying for a staff role is to try and help the community best I can and help this server grow in the best way possible, and keeping a fun safe place for everyone to play

? I hope my application is satisfactory for what this server needs. ?

Edited by Dixiedewdrop

Apex    5

+1 Rep; Always a helpful player to all new players & has been playing on the server for as long as I can remember! You got my vote

• Like 1

Jewel    2

I'm gonna go ahead an +1 this! In the last few days I have noticed Dixie being very helpful towards players and shows a very mature and friendly attitude. 

• Like 1