Sign in to follow this  
Believe

Staff Application (Believe)

Believe    1

Name: Ace
In-Game Username: Believe
Country & Timezone (Include GMT): EDT (GMT4)
Average Time played per day: 6-10h

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I've been on countless staff teams for different servers for over the past 3-4 years now i worked with a couple different teams in the time and i am well known with how to use  the commands , and also treat the community with the respect they need, i also know when to take control and make sure that everything is running smoothly , ive been in many different positions from server support to admin and if i am picked you will see how quickly i progress in helping out the server. if you would like to know what servers i have been staff on feel free to pm me. i wont post it on here (dont want to advertise) but if you have any other questions i wont hesitate to reply. 
What are the top 5 qualities that you think a staff member should have? Trust,Respect,Teamwork,Leader skills,Communication Skill

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? I already play almost all day if i am picked you will notice i will be active everyday helping people constantly whenever in need , i would focus my time as much as needed and more if i was picked to be a part of the staff team.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): i work construction part time (3-4hours a day maybe more on a rare occasion) and for hobbies all i really like to do is nerd out im currently learning html/css and am begging the path of hopefully something amazing like dante

Edited by Believe