What is your name?

Savvas

Age?

IGN?

Savage123

Position wanted?

Server Support

Why do you want this position?

I want this position because this is the first time in a while that I have thoroughly enjoyed the community is always fun to be in and everyone puts a smile on my face ( i know its cheesy). I have learned a lot in my month of being here with a decent chunk of playtime. The server is growing faster than ever and I always see new people come in for help and trying to start off but end up getting frustrated. I constantly yell that if anyone has any questions at all that they should feel free to pm me since there is most of the time not a staff member online. Although no one does and I believe its because they don't see that badge next to my name and think that I can't help them with what they need. I love helping the community hence why I've made 2 guides and am planning on finishing another 2 guides (weapon/armor stats guides) which are unfortunately lengthy. Especially with my amount of play time daily I can make sure that there is always at least a staff member on at any part of the day. Such as an incident today where we had a new player come in and start flaming the chat and advertising, but there was no staff online to handle the situation although supreme handled it later on it should never have to get to that point and be carried out to that extent only because there is a lack of staff online at the time ruining the experience for everyone else trying to enjoy their time.  Yes, this time zones is definitely a conflicting matter with what's going on, but its always good to have members in different zones to ensure someone for most of the day. I hope to be able to fix that with of course a proper and just system and handle every situation in the best possible manner.. (sorry for the length)

Playtime per day?

8-12 hours daily more on weekends.

Total play time?

31e32ec89c897e8cf3d28eeec4fa34df.png

Previous positions?

I was server support on a server, a game moderator on another, and my most recent position was a developer helping make new features and mobs, etc in the server,

Strengths?

I believe that I work very well with others as well as being a good problem server and completing the task at hand given to me. I am well coordinated and well organized also having the ability to take a leadership position if necessary or given to me, I can adapt to situations very quickly and get quick solutions.

Weaknesses?

I do admit that I do sometimes get a bit of a temper I have yet to have a lash out on a member of the game and can promise that I will not regardless of my temper I will always choose to be the better person and attempt to de-escalate or walk away from the situation to defuse it.

What will you do if you get the position?

If I do receive this position I will spend a majority of my free time helping out members in need and answering questions either through dms or the cc itself. Talk to players see what they like what they don't like and help voice their opinions to make it a better experience for everyone. As for punishments, I will always do what seems to be fit regardless of the situation meaning I will not exempt or favor certain people in situations where they are breaking the rules simply because I know them or they have played for a long time. This way I can be fair to both sides and to everyone.

Yes, I did reapply this time since admittedly I did copy the format of someone else's application as I believed it was a template, so I want to do this properly this time.

Also, the fact that my first application didn't exactly go very well so hopefully this time is different. Sorry for the essay. but thank you for reading.

Sorry for the essay. but thank you for reading.