Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

Staff Application

Bryce    0

In-game Username: Bryce

Country & Timezone:  United States  / Central US Time. (Currently 9:15p.m.)

Hours you can spend playing:  Monday Thru Friday 6p.m. to 11p.m. Central US Time, Saturday & Sunday 8 Plus Hours

Experience as staff on past servers/games: 15 Plus Years of playing RSPS/OSRS/RS3 - 10 Years of Staffing Experience. Original NR, BattleScape, Numerous Other Servers.

What made you interested in applying for staff rank? Great Community i feel i can be a great asset and help players reach their goals.

Why should you I considered?  I Can help players obtain and get items they desire by verbal motivation, physically helping new players do bosses. Help out players with starter gear, assist in any form or fashion.

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? Keeping the Clan chats free and clean of vulgar language, guide and maintain new players to enjoy and stay playing the server, promote voting and encourage players to be active in the community and on the forums. etc.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language?  Depending on the language, Warning. 2nd time. 12 Hour Mute, 3rd time 24 Hour Mute. Attemping to Mute evade

( Multiple accounts etc, Jail)

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member?  Warning, Jail & Conversation, Mute, Mute Evading and continuing on another account (Ban 24 Hours)

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?  Report to Staff immediately.

Thank you for Taking the time to review my staff application, and if im not chosen im still going to play and enjoy the server the same prior to posting this application.