Sign in to follow this  
Vx7

Vx7's Staff Application

Vx7    2

In-game Username: Vx7

Country & Timezone:  United Kingdom - GMT + 0:00

Hours you can spend playing:  8+ hours a day

Experience as staff on past servers/games: Got around 5 years experience with rsps's in the time been support, mod and admin multiple times over various servers

What made you interested in applying for staff rank? It's the first server i've genuinely enjoyed playing for a couple of years so wanna become a more active part of the community.

Why should you I considered?  I offer a lot of community engagement, i'm easy to talk and get along with and i'm very understanding of Rsps rules and respect lines.

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? Community engagement, Helping those who need it, enforce Stargaze rules and to be a fun guy to be around.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language? Dependent on the angle the offensive language is used. If it's directed at someone it's a warning and so fourth, If it's just in someones grammar library just tell them to tone it down a little

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member?  Public warning, Private warning, Escalate to mod...

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?  Inform a senior member of staff without hesitation, aswell as finding out how it was done to implement a fix and prevent it form happening again.

Cheers for taking the time to read lads, Hope you consider. ❤️

Edited by Vx7
  • Like 2