Sign in to follow this  
Omega

Support Staff App

Omega    1

My STAFF position: Id love to be server support! (Staff maybe but i help im on UK Time 8-10 hours+)

Your name: Omega

Your age: 23

Your location: England (EST TIME)

Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-16 Hours stay at home as i do IT

Why you should receive the position: =

Ive been playing long enough now to see the change in this game and the people who ive met have been great ive got closefriendships now with many players ingame.

As server support i know the question to every answer when asked by other player,s always helping sometimes i do give out starter sets to players who i feel are going to not bee leaving stargaze, Since Pasaretax i was a long time player off over 4+Months playtime never leaving as ive never had a toxic relationship with anyone always positive, Me myself im called Dylan IRL i work at a pharmacist and im a humble guy do manual labour here and there for my cousins and live a pretty normal life been through the struggle younger though as a kid growing up ive always been a happy go lucky type of guy, Very accepting too, Ingame im always there for the people of Stargaze

As im pretty introverted i love staying in getting some DJ SMOKEY On or Chill long house trap music while im playing constantly coming up with idea's how this game could be updated while im playing im very creative as a person and im willing to help people on this at all times the best i can, Love helping few drops parties and having a laugh ingame to make it a more enjoyable experience for the players, Never being closed off.. Always being open with the other player's so they can take a piece out of my life and befriend each other its a great game with great people if you view it like that and not as just a Game :classic_love:

Theres so much i can do as Staff Support ive just never had chance yet, Ive applied many times on Pasaretax but many forget to Rep me, Ive put this application in hoping i get this Spot and prove to everyone and myself how helpful i am as people know ingame i actually like to help out and enjoy it!, In life ive always been a selfless person so it reflects on how i am when im playing ingame with my friends bossing, events, raids ect ect

Thank you if you reading im extremely grateful x 

PS: Thanks guys honestly im never leaving here to stay ❤️ 

dddd.png

Edited by Omega
  • Like 1

Urn1ghtmar3    1

+1 for me. he was so nice to me when i joined this rsps, i have asked him maybe 100 question and he answered them all and thats also the reason i have stayed to play StargazePS.

wish you all the best buddy <3

• Like 1

gambleking    1
3 hours ago, Omega said:

1. My staff position: Id love to be server support!

2. Your name: Omega

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: England (EST TIME)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-16 Hours stay at home as i do IT

6. Why you should receive the position:

·   Ive been playing long enough now to see the change in this game and the people who ive met have been great ive got closefriendships now with many players ingame.

As server support i know the question to every answer when asked by other player,s always helping sometimes i do give out starter sets to players who i feel are going to not bee leaving stargaze, Since Pasaretax i was a long time player off over 4+Months playtime never leaving as ive never had a toxic relationship with anyone always positive, Me myself im called Dylan IRL i work at a pharmacist and im a humble guy do manual labour here and there for my cousins and live a pretty normal life been through the struggle younger though as a kid growing up ive always been a happy go lucky type of guy, Very accepting too, Ingame im always there for the people of Stargaze

As im pretty introverted i love staying in getting some DJ SMOKEY On or Chill long house trap music while im playing constantly coming up with idea's how this game could be updated while im playing im very creative as a person and im willing to help people on this at all times the best i can, Love helping few drops parties and having a laugh ingame to make it a more enjoyable experience for the players, Never being closed off.. Always being open with the other player's so they can take a piece out of my life and befriend each other its a great game with great people if you view it like that and not as just a Game :classic_love:

Theres so much i can do as Staff Support ive just never had chance yet, Ive applied many times on Pasaretax but many forget to Rep me, Ive put this application in hoping i get this Spot and prove to everyone and myself how helpful i am as people know ingame i actually like to help out and enjoy it!, In life ive always been a selfless person so it reflects on how i am when im playing ingame with my friends bossing, events, raids ect ect

Thank you if you reading im extremely grateful x 

7. PS: Thanks guys honestly im never leaving here to stay ❤️ 

dddd.png

2 minutes ago, Urn1ghtmar3 said:

+1 for me. he was so nice to me when i joined this rsps, i have asked him maybe 100 question and he answered them all and thats also the reason i have stayed to play StargazePS.

wish you all the best buddy <3

+1 juss started server couple weeks ago omega has been very helpfull and made my time enjoyable best of luck to you and am thrilled to have many fro great times on stargaze with you ahahah 

• Like 1

Jewel    4

I disagree with this support application following events posted on discord today.

Supports should show a respect to all players in our community and derogatory and racial slurs won't be tolerated.