Name: 

Liron

In-Game Username:

Genie

Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

Middle East

Average time played per day?

8+ hours

What days of the week are you available to play?

daily , i work as a security guard and i got 8 hours of work shift so i like to spend em doin rs, 

and that also doesn't include my off day which most of the my off day's time i spend ingame.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

i had my own servers in the past , with atleast 40+ players, i used to just play around coding servers

which resulted in many amazing things in the past and alot of knowledge and experience earned.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think a staff member should have?

Honesty, Creativity, Understanding, Loyalty

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

Always.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

well , i work as a full time security guard in a warehouse , which results in alot of free time so i mostly fill it in with playin osrs n rsps (ain't got better shit to do honestly.)

i smoke weed alot man its a way of life. im also a video games, artist , rapper , singer n songwriter.

Edited by genie

Apex    5

-1000000 For Copying Korasii's Application and IVE NEVER seen you in-game; This is a digrace IMO;

You got a Solid NO from me.

Very very unprofessional

Korasii    4

Literally copied my application. -1
Have NEVER seen you logged in. -1 (I play 15+ hours a day, and yes I know there is timezones)

You get a very heavy no from me.

Name

Chandler

In-Game Username:

Korasii

Country & Timezone (Include GMT):

USA EST - UTC - 05:00

Average time played per day?

6 hours+

What days of the week are you available to play?

I try to play daily

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

I was a co-owner, media manager, administrator, server manager, and mod on many servers.
Latest was Media Manage with Server manager permissions.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think a staff member should have?

Honesty, Integrity, Patience, Understanding, Loyalty

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

Most Certainly

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

I currently work full time as an insurance agent, and then I come home and watch movies and play video games, as well l as do GFX Designs.

Edited by Korasii

genie    0
11 hours ago, Apex said:

-1000000 For Copying Korasii's Application and IVE NEVER seen you in-game; This is a digrace IMO;

You got a Solid NO from me.

Very very unprofessional

How howw did i copy??? I justtt copied the questions the answers arent even the same , wow..🤦🏼‍♂️

Supreme    9

First off guys. @Korasii @Apex using the same formatt as someone is NOT ageanst the rules, cause there actually is no premade staff application formats that we have made. but i defenetly think you do need some more time played and help people more before you become staff if you were to. not gunna put any input on if i think you should be staff or not cause i don't really know you & this is just my opinion. @genie

Edited by Supreme

beast2420    0

One of the most helpful people I've met on the server! he is very knowledgeable of the server and also very honest.  I think he would be an awesome addition to the staff team!