Sign in to follow this  
April

101 Items Every StarGaze Player Needs

April    0

101 Items Every StarGaze Player Needs

This guide is going to focus on items that every player needs to have on their Christmas list when it comes to items that are extremely useful in StarGaze. This list will be done in what I perceive as important. With each item, I will tell you why it is on this list and how you can obtain it.

Number #1, Infinite Prayer Symbol

What does it do: When in inventory this item will allow grant you Infinite prayer, however; if you use a divine spirit shield, Blades of Wrath or any other prayer draining item. Your prayer will drop. 

Where to obtain: Infinite Prayer Symbol can be obtained only from the OP STORE at ::shops (Azzanadra) for 2 million bags.

image.png.47a10ea6207e56e35169a33c44dd26ba.png

Number #2, Stat Boosting Item (Rubber Duckie, Dom C-Bow, MLS)

What does it do: These items when spec'd with grant the player an insane boost in combat levels. Each respective attack style has a Stat boosting item. For range use the Dominion Crossbow. For melee use the More Lit Sword, and for Magic use the Rubber Duckie. These items will increase your damage 3 fold. I cannot suggest these items any more than what I have.

Where to obtain: The More Lit Sword can be obtained from upgrading a lit sword which you can get from ::moneyzone. You can get a More Lit Sword also from the Holy Waters shop for 2.5 million holy water. for ease, I suggest just buying it off another player.  The Dominion Crossbow can be obtained from ::event or purchased off Player Owned Shop. As for the Rubber Duckie, this item can also be bouggt off POS or you can do some Dungeinering for it!

image.png.ffe3ec8405149f4c90c9e58004bc9fa2.png

Number #3, Pet Bugatti or Pet Loyal Star

What does it do: The Pet Bugatti has a passive Soulsplit effect which is super useful for doing Vorago and other high DPS bosses. The Super Loyal Pet Star, on the other hand, increases your damage output by a whopping %5.

Where to obtain: The Pet Bugatti is obtained from Super Pet Mystery boxes or bought from another player on POS. The Super Loyal Pet Star, on the other hand, can be bought from POS (which I do not suggest) or purchased with 2 million loyalty points which you get from just being active on StarGaze.

image.png.93cdb64a876c9438dde0b5966c9cf043.png

Number #4, Damage Boosting Mode (Broly, Trump, Frieza..)

What does it do: These mods all increase damage output. America Fuck Yea,1%. Broly mode, 5%, Frieza First Form Mode, 4%, Frieza Second Form Mode, 6%.

Where to obtain: Out of all the Modes listed above Broly Mode is the only untradable one which is obtained from killing ::Broly. Frieza modes along with America Fuck yea can be obtained from POS. Donald Trump drops America Fuck yea Mode, Frieza modes are dropped by Frieza

image.png.ff77e7b1269b29e3046ec61f3a6af819.png

Number #5, Dantes Necklace

What does it do: This Necklace is best in slot necklace currently, it can be 'upgraded' with dragon scales to boost a specific attack style. This necklace also picks up items on the floor and increases Drop rate %. 

Where to obtain: You can make one from ::combine, or you can get lucky with OP Keys or you can purchase one on the POS, this item is tradable.

image.png.acbafdc9b8e253ab558eca7edea807e3.png

Number #6, Good Drop Rate Boosting Gear

What does it do: It boosts that drop rate of goodies silly ❤️

Where to obtain: You can make one from ::combine and a lot of drop rate boosting gear is tradable. If you are curious what boosts drop-rate check out the Drop-rate boosting guide on the Forums. It should be noted that some bosses like Vorago are not affected by an increase in drop rate. Some/most pets also boost drop-rates.

image.png.46d396c28ac4bbac1069a1563df12a62.png

DISCLAIMER: THIS GUIDE WILL ALWAYS BE GETTING UPDATED AS MORE IMPORTANT ITEMS ARE INTRODUCED INTO THE GAME, I KNOW I LEFT A FEW THINGS OUT DDR RING END GAME ARMOUR AND WEAPONS.